Montfort Boys Town, a welfare and vocational training centre in Shah Alam is seeking for energetic, motivated, dedicated personnel who have a passion to work in a charitable organization for a fulfilling career.
• To identify and develop relationship with private foundations, trusts and corporate companies for sourcing of annual grant income for projects.
• Developing relationship with major donors, identifying new potential donors and nurturing relationships.
• Communication skills, writing dynamic funding proposal and inspiring people to commit to the cause. Other communication material includes newsletter, appeal letter, press release and speeches.
• Organize and execute fundraising projects, events, functions and campaign
• Communicating via the social media for updating and announcing of events.
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication
• Must have relevant work experience
• Fluent in spoken mandarin
• Excellent in English Language both verbal and written communication skills.
• Practice time management and organize work effectively
• Good attitude, self motivated ability to work independently and in a team.
• Good computer skills.
• Must possess own transport and a valid driving license.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
Our office address is:
Montfort Boys Town
40150 Shah Alam
Contact Tel: 03-5519 1735/36