Advertise With eHomemakers
Take Aim At Your Target Market & Increase Your Sales!
- We are cost-effective with low cost-per-lead
- Access a captive audience through our social digital network of members/subscribers and active bloggers
- Our members have high purchasing power: affluent, PC-literate, English-speaking, mostly women professionals/business owners
- Multiple tools for effective outreach – web, e-social network, e-news and print
Build a brand, don’t just advertise on the Net. With our social network, you can!
|More Reasons Why You Should Advertise With eHomemakers|
Definition of social networks: "Where technology and services create unique personal profiles, map out relationships and leverage those connections..." - Charlene Li, Forrester Research (TrendMarker May 2006, Universal McCann)
Utilise your web ad effectively
"The scope and influence of the Net now offers fresh opportunities for advertisers… There's an exciting dynamism in advertising, with bloggers, gamers, social networkers, and podcasters charting a new reality for brand building" - Universal McCann managing director Gaurav Bhasin
According to TrendMarker, (also reported in The Star and NST report "Getting Net Savvy"), digitally socialised networks offer distinct advantages over mere web ads. How?
- 10 million active Net users in Malaysia
- 40% spent more than three hours daily on the Net
- Of this group 18% > 6 hours, 41% from 1 to 3 hours
- 31% click on banner advertisements
- 27% participate in promotions
- 41% read sponsored pages at least once weekly
- 14% of bloggers trusted brand reviews they read and were positively inclined to try a brand
- 64% of local bloggers are women
Digitally socialised network
|eHomemakers Is Your Perfect Advertisement Partner|
Our active forum/blog community builds relationships with members and visitors
Build your brand, draw attention to your products/ services and get involved with our social networking community!
Cost-per-lead beginning from RM0.001 only
Multiple mediums to showcase your product or service
Web-based or print
Tell more than 400,000* people about your business!
High average web traffic monthly*
Global rank 392,094; Malaysia: 6,344 in web traffic ranking
15,900 links in Google
Ranked top 10 in Google for the following keywords (July 2009):
Opt-in permission marketing from 32,000 of your potential customers – and growing!
- work from home
- work at home
- homebased business malaysia
- home business malaysia
- eco-basket malaysia
- home-based administrative assistant (HAA) programme
- socio-economic issues malaysia
More than 15,000 e-newsletter subscribers
More than 17,000 print newsletter subscribers
High purchasing power: 66% above average!
|Affluent, Consumer-driven Target|
Average member household income RM5000 compared to national average of RM3011*
(*Price Waterhouse Coopers 2004/2005 Global Consumer & Retail Study)
Consumer- driven membership
Comprising 68% women; most are professionals with families and children who have opted to work their own home-based businesses
Mobile homemakers, career-savvy
They represent mobile career professionals who are IT-knowledgeable, enjoy a flexi-time lifestyle of their choosing, educated and English Language-literate
Majority in affluent Klang Valley: KL & Selangor
A non-profit, social enterprise with an online network of home-based entrepreneurs, teleworkers and ICT savvy homemakers. We have a loyal community of members grown and nurtured over the last 11 years through dedicated support, business alliances, and community-wide opportunities. More about eHomemakers.
We have cultivated an effective network of partnerships with local and international organisations like Global Innovation Research Centre, Lordman, Pan Networking, MCA ICT Resource Centre, Global Knowledge Partnership, etc.
|Local And International Collaboration|
Click here to read more about us.
- We create media attention and international recognition with our community-based work
- We are the only active English-speaking, niche tele-working community in Asia-Pacific with high regional growth potential
- eHomemakers Founder Profiled By BBC Online, United Nations and International Development Research Centre
- Salaam Wanita's Eco-Baskets On Sale In Washington, DC
- eHomemakers Featured In Commonwealth Foundation’s June, 06 news
- eHomemakers Leads Regional Research on Homeworkers And ICT
- eHomemakers as the resource pool for international gender/ICT expertise and speaking circuit
- Global broadcast of documentary on eHomem@kers on 28 Feb 2007
Some international awards and accolades:
|A Proven And Recognised Network|
- Pan-Asia Award Grants – 2002, 2003
- Women’s Electronic Network Training Award to the founder at the World Summit on Information Society, Geneva (2003)
- Gender and Information & Communication Technology Awards (Runner-Up; 2005)
- International Development Research Centre Regional Research Award Grant
- Chosen by UNDP as a case study for good practices in local poverty reduction (2007)
- Winner of MSC Malaysia - Ericsson CR Innovation Awards (Professional Category - 2008)
- Winner of Social Enterprise Award 2009 presented by MCA ICT Resource Center (MIRC)
- Winner of the MSC Malaysia - Ericsson CR Innovation Award (Professional Category) (2008)
We are celebrating so take advantage of our special rates today!
Selected advertising options discounted at 12% - 15% off standard rates!
Don’t keep your potential customers waiting!
Advertise with eHomem@kers and increase your sales today!
Download the powerpoint version here.
(Note: Click "Save" in the File Download popup window to save the file to your PC.)
Contact Us And Hit Your Target Market!
Corpcom Services Sdn Bhd (340200-A)